50 Cent Donates $100K To Autism Speaks After Taunting Autistic Airport Employee!
50 Cent Donates $100K To Autism Speaks After Facing Backlash For Taunting Autistic Airport Employee!
50 cent donates a whopping $100k after taking the piss out of an autistic boy working at the airport not knowing he was actually disabled but thinking he was just at work high or drunk as he says in the video is this what the new generation does these days? After getting huge backlash on the video he issued an apology and donated to the autism fund as an apology.
Donates 50 Cent has donated $100,000 to an organisation that raises money for autism research after he poked fun at an autistic airport employee. Earlier this week 50 Cent posted an Instagram video in which he ridiculed airport cleaner Andrew Farrell, 19, and accused him of being “high” while working. In a statement, 50 said “I want to turn this misunderstanding into an understanding. There are people that are ignored, mistreated and neglected with disabilities that need our support. Today, I have made a donation of $100,000 to this worthy cause through Autism Speaks.
- Rapper 50 Cent amended his bankruptcy documents earlier this week
- He revealed he is more than $36 million in debt, despite previously admitting to $28.5 million
- The new documents reveal that 50 Cent has than $8.8 million in real estate holding and $11 million in personal property – totaling in at $19.8 million in assets
- The rapper’s monthly income is $184,000, while he spends $108,000 per month on various expenses
- He currently owes $855,000 in domestic support obligations and $1.48 million in taxes and debts to the government
This post has been seen 1132 times.