Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

HOW GUYS FALL ASLEEP

I’m almost certain 90% of men can relate to this video and the other 10% are men with tacos between their legs. Them sleepless night gets a man running through his spare time activities in a gap of an hour.

Social media has taken over everyone’s life and most of us guys out there use it like our hotline bling for those hoochies!

Now check this guy going overboard with his videos smashing the hell out of his pillow… now that’s on a next level. This guy is acting like he’sĀ losing his virginity with his high school crush!

By:Ā Tpindell



This post has been seen 892 times.